The vision of the Delta ERT is to assist the chapters in achieving sound preparedness planning and practices by developing guidelines and references necessary to aid chapter members in their individual and collective preparation, in order to receive expeditious and swift restoration following a disaster.
- Increase awareness about emergency preparedness activities
- Provide structured and systematic training for the membership’s Readiness, Response, and Recovery efforts
- Provide steps for early response and efficient recovery
- Provide resource support and guidance for sorority members and the communities impacted by natural or man-made disasters
- Provide effective and immediate communication strategies to facilitate and aid in preparedness and response
Quaker City Alumnae chapter works to implement this vision through our many community programs (e.g., Fire Safety, Community Preparedness, First Aid & CPR, etc.).